Additional Ways to Use the Technique
I hope that this post gives you some great ideas of how you can do a corset braid. I’d love to see how you decide to do today’s challenge! You can share a photo on my Facebook page, tag me in a photo on Instagram – @hair_by_lori or just use the hashtags #30DaysNewBraids #30DNBDay25.
Have you signed up for my email list yet? You’ll receive an email update every time I post something new so you won’t miss a thing!
#30DaysNewBraids Favorites – More Braid Inspiration
I’ve gone back through all of the styles on Instagram that were done and tagged#30DNBDay25 as well as all the styles shared on my FB page and I wanted to share some of my favorites with you. Check out these corset braid hairstyles!
From top to bottom, left to right:
- Corset braid pigtails by IG @ashton_hairstyles
- Upside down corset braid with two colors of ribbon laid together for two-tone effect to bun by IG @prettylittlebraids
- Corset braid with strands of hair instead of ribbon by IG @riileh
- Corset headband to ponytail by IG @lauralaine_hair
- Corset braid with strands of hair interlocked and looped back by IG @kattbie
- Middle part festival/boho look into micro corset braids by IG @prettyhstyle3029
- Corset headband with beaded ribbon by IG @elisabetsisters
- Side corset braid by IG @nita_loves_hair
- Corset braid done with a jewelry chain (so creative and edgy!) by IG @sj_hair
- Corset braid with black ribbon (gives it a more mature feel!) by IG @seletienelatrenza
- Accent corset braid with pearls by IG @madisonshairart
- Corset braid laced the opposite way so the bow is on top from FB, credit Shelli Black
Other posts you may like: