We are on to day 10 of the 30 Day Braiding Challenge – 30 Days of New Braids.
Today’s challenge is a multi strand pull through braid. Last year we did a 3 strand pull through braid for this day in the challenge, but since then, a 4 strand pull through braid tutorial as been done. The 3 strand pull through braid is one of my favorite hairstyles that I’ve tried, and while I haven’t tried the 4 strand pull through yet, it looks even more incredible!
Last year, there were hardly any tutorials to share, but I’m thankful to be able to share a bunch with you today! I’m also sharing a couple of tutorials that aren’t a pull through braid, but the creators named them as such so I figured what the heck, why not give include them here too! Additionally, I found a tutorial for a faux pull through braid – it looks like a pull through braid but you don’t need all the little elastics. While all these may not be true multi strand pull through braids, the real point of this challenge is to try new braids that you haven’t done before – and to have fun while doing it!
Here are some great tutorials and ideas on multi strand pull through braid styles for you!
Additional Ways To Do The Braid
I’d love to see how today’s challenge comes out for you! You can share a photo on my Facebook page, tag me in a photo on Instagram – @hair_by_lori or just use the hashtags #30DaysNewBraids #30DNBDay10.
Have you signed up for my email list yet? You’ll receive an email every day so that you will get the daily challenge right in your inbox.
#30DaysNewBraids Favorites – More Braid Inspiration
I’ve gone back through all of the styles on Instagram that were done and tagged#30DNBDay10 as well as all the styles shared on my FB page and I wanted to share some of my favorites with you. Check out these gorgeous 3 strand pull through braid hairstyles!
From top to bottom, left to right:
- Angled 3 strand pull through braid by IG @lauralaine_hair
- 3 strand pull through braid by IG @braidsbyjordan
- 3 strand pull through crown braid with lace braided fringe by IG @shanaloveshair
- Winding accent 3 strand pull though braid into 3S Pull Through ponytail by IG @saisaifrogs
- 3 strand pull through braid into messy bun by IG @jehat
- Side 3 strand pull through braid into bun with flowers by IG @aurorabraids
- 3 strand pull through braid with micro braid accents by IG @braided_pixie
- 3 strand pull through crown braid and 3S pull through ponytail by IG @jennishairdays
- 3 strand pull through with bottom pinned up (great faux hawk!) by IG @fastbraids
- 3 strand pull through braid from FB, credit Katie Beckman
- 3 strand pull through braid with a couple of braided sections from FB, credit Shelli Garrison
- 3 strand pull through braid from FB, credit Jody Shock Botos
Other posts you may like: