It’s day 7 of the 30 Day Braiding challenge – 30 Days of New Braids.
Today’s challenge is the waterfall twist braid. This one is the easiest of all waterfall braids to do. It’s gorgeous and fast, and there are really a lot of different ways that you can add this technique into your hairstyles. If you are new to the waterfall twist braid – I think you’re going to love it!
Additional Ways to Use the Technique
Have you signed up for my email list yet? You’ll receive an email every day so that you will get the daily challenge right in your inbox.
#30DaysNewBraids Favorites from 2015’s Braiding Challenge – More Braid Inspiration
I went back through all of the styles on Instagram that were done and tagged#30DNBDay7 as well as all the styles shared on my FB page and I want to share some of my favorites with you. Check out these beautiful waterfall twist braid hairstyles!
From top to bottom, left to right:
- Double waterfall twist side accent braids by IG @braidsbykylee
- Waterfall twist by IG @hair_by_haife
- 4 waterfall twists by IG @c_and_t_hair
- Feathered braid backs and waterfall twist style by IG @elisabetsisters
- Double waterfall twists to flower braid by IG @annies_hairstyles
- Double waterfall twist headband style by IG @ashley_cardon
- Waterfall twist and ponytail by IG @riileh
- 4 waterfall twists back to a cage braid by IG @kattbie
- Waterfall twist to a side fishtail braid by IG @hairmiester51
- Waterfall twist with curls from FB, credit Mayumi Inukai Stephenson
- Waterfall twist to a side rope braid from FB, credit Cassie Collins
- Waterfall twist from FB, credit Samantha Brooks Pingelski
Other posts you may like: