We are on day 15 and halfway through the 30 Day Braiding Challenge – 30 Days of New Braids!
I hope that you are all enjoying trying new braids – or using braids that you already knew how to do in new ways! Today’s challenge is the Dutch infinity braid. We already did the infinity braid on day 11, but the Dutch infinity braid gives you a different look and I thought it deserved it’s own day. Plus, it’s a really quick and easy style, so it’s a great technique to know for your day to day styling once the challenge is done.
Additional Ways to Use the Technique
I hope that you find these tutorials easy to follow and I hope you enjoy trying a new braid out! I’d love to see how you do today’s challenge if you want to share. You can share a photo on my Facebook page, tag me in a photo on Instagram – @hair_by_lori or just use the hashtags #30DaysNewBraids #30DNBDay15.
Have you signed up for my email list yet? You’ll receive all of the 30 Day Braiding Challenge posts and the rest of my posts when they go up, delivered to your inbox for your convenience!
#30DaysNewBraids Favorites from 2015’s Braiding Challenge – More Braid Inspiration
I went back through all of the styles on Instagram that were done and tagged#30DNBDay15 as well as all the styles shared on my FB page and I wanted to share some of my favorites with you. Check out these beautiful Dutch infinity braid hairstyles!
From top to bottom, left to right:
- Lace Dutch infinity braid with a French fishtail braid (absolutely stunning!) by IG @prettylittlebraids
- Half up Dutch infinity braid by IG @hairstyles_by_shannon
- Dutch infinity pigtails done by wrapping hair around a scarf (creative!) by IG @shanaloveshair
- Double Dutch infinity braid styles from FB, credit Elizabeth Martinez
- Half up style with accent Dutch infinity braid by IG @lauralaine_hair
- Dutch infinity braid with a hair bow by IG @biancasbraids
- Dutch infinity braid two ways by IG @mum2109
- Dutch infinity braid to a messy bun by IG @hairbywhyt
- Double Dutch infinity braids by IG @2littlegirls_hairstyles
Other posts you may like: