We are on to day 19 of our 30 Day Braiding Challenge – 30 Days of New Braids.
Today’s challenge is the headband braid, or braided headband, whichever way you prefer to say it. This is such a cute way to keep the hair back and out of the face. It’s also a very quick way to work a braid in and dress up your style.
]There are many different ways that you could do a headband braid. You can use different braid techniques for any of the tutorials that I’m sharing with you today, there are just endless possibilities for this fun style!
Additional Ways to Style
I hope this post gives you some great ideas on how you can do a headband braid. I’d love to see how you do today’s challenge if you want to share. You can share a photo on my Facebook page, tag me in a photo on Instagram – @hair_by_lori or just use the hashtags #30DaysNewBraids #30DNBDay19.
Have you signed up for my email list yet? You’ll receive all of the 30 Day Braiding Challenge posts and the rest of my posts when they go up, delivered to your inbox for your convenience!
#30DaysNewBraids Favorites from 2015’s Braiding Challenge – More Braid Inspiration
I’ve gone back through all of the styles on Instagram that were done and tagged#30DNBDay19 as well as all the styles shared on my FB page and I wanted to share some of my favorites with you. Check out these great headband braid hairstyles!
From top to bottom, left to right:
- Ribbon weaved headband by IG @lauralaine_hair
- French fishtail headband and fishtail braided flower by IG @flettemaria
- Double headband braid from FB, credit Kristen Stevens
- Double Dutch lace headband braids with a headband by IG @elisabetsisters
- 2 rope braids as headbands into accent flowers by IG @pr3ttygirl79
- Triple lace braid headband style by IG @lovellaaa
- Lace headband braid with woven ribbon by IG @braidsbyolga
- 2 rope braid and a three strand braid micro braid headband by IG @mimiamassari
- Four strand lace ribbon headband braid by IG @hairby.jo
Other posts you may like: