We are on to day 30 of our 30 Day Braiding Challenge – 30 Days of New Braids.
I can’t believe that the challenge is over already!! If you are new to my site – you have to check out all the awesome braids HERE that we have been doing this month. It’s been so great to hear how much fun people are having with this. Sometimes we need a little push to step outside our comfort zones and try new things – and it’s so rewarding when we do.
On to today’s challenge. Today we have the heart braid. There are many different ways that you can do a heart hairstyle. We obviously see a lot of them around Valentine’s Day, but I think that heart braids are a super cute style any time of the year! They don’t just have to be for little girls either. I’ve included some of my favorite heart braids in this post – I think you’ll find one perfect for any age!
Have you signed up for my email list yet? You’ll receive an email update of all of my new posts so you won’t miss a thing!
#30DaysNewBraids Favorites from 2015’s Braiding Challenge – More Braid Inspiration
I’ve gone back through all of the styles on Instagram that were done and tagged#30DNBDay30 as well as all the styles shared on my FB page and I wanted to share some of my favorites with you. Check out these beautiful ways to do heart hairstyles!
From top to bottom, left to right:
- Heart part done by IG @_angieshairstyles_
- Fishtail braids and heart knot by IG @kreamijn
- Side heart parting and braided edge style done by IG @riileh
- Heart part, braids and bun from FB, credit Teesha Veitch
- Triple heart style from FB, credit Sammie Knight
- Lace braided heart into braided ponytail from FB, credit Kristen Stevens
- Bun with heart braid and pearl accents by IG @_ardo_ardo_
- Double heart braid by IG @braidsglamour
- Awesome heart hair photo by IG @braidsbykati
- Side accent heart by IG @hairstyles_by_Jane
- Side heart style with wrap around braid by IG @miris_things
- Flipped hearts wrapping around the head to bun by IG @jennishairdays
Other posts you may like: